Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
Please enrol me as a student on the Diploma in Advanced Business English course. I have read and understand the terms and conditions of enrolment shown below and I agree to them. I also agree to respect the copyright in the course and not to allow any other person to read or use the course or any portion of it in any way whatsoever.
Terms and Conditions for the Diploma in Advanced Business English course
1. The STT Promise. For the fees quoted STT will provide the full course and all the services described.
2. Instalment Payments. You agree to pay your instalments every month when they become due, irrespective of your study progress. If you exceed the recommended rate of study you agree to accelerate your payments to the same extent.
3. Copyright. STT courses are protected by copyright. You agree not to copy, reproduce or broadcast the course or part of the course.
4. Two Years to Complete Your Course. This agreement lasts for two years. If you wish to extend your studies beyond two years, an extra charge may be made for administration and the supply of revised course material.
5. Ownership of Course Materials. The course materials become your property on receipt by you, subject to full payment of your fees.
6. STT Rights. STT reserves the right to refuse to accept any applications for enrolment. We also reserve the right to discontinue tuition for any student who (in our opinion) does not have sufficient aptitude to complete the course. In such cases all fees paid will be refunded on return of the course materials.
7. Your Diploma. On successful completion of your studies you will be awarded your STT and Business Training Diploma. The award of a Diploma confirms that STT is no longer liable for any refund of tuition fees under part (iii) of the Guarantee below.
8. YOUR TRIPLE GUARANTEE
i. You have your full course on trial for a month when you enrol. If you return it to our Manchester office within one month of receipt, any money you have paid will be returned in full. This period will only be extended by request in advance.
ii. If English is not your first language and it is not good enough to understand the course we will tell you. Any money you have paid will be refunded in full on return of the course materials to the Manchester office.
iii. If, by the end of the course, you have not qualified for your Diploma your fees will be refunded in full.
This Guarantee is Your Safeguard of a Fair Deal from STT