Terms and Conditions for PTSD Course
1. The STT Promise. For the fees quoted STT will supply the full course and all the services described in the prospectus.
2. Instalment Payments. You agree to let us automatically deduct your instalments from your credit card when they become due. If there is any danger that payment will be refused please write to us. We will treat all deserving cases as sympathetically as possible and do our best to adjust your payments to your circumstances.
3. Copyright. The STT course is protected by copyright. You agree not to copy, reproduce, re-sell or broadcast the course or part of the course.
4. 12 Months To Complete Your Course. You have 12 months from the date of enrolment to complete your studies and submit all four assignments.
5. Ownership of Course Materials. The course materials become your property on receipt by you, subject to full payment of your fees.
6. STT’s Rights. STT reserves the right to refuse to accept any applications for enrolment. We also reserve the right to discontinue tuition for any student who (in our opinion) does not have sufficient aptitude to complete the course. In such cases all fees paid will be refunded on return of the course materials.
7. Your ASET Certificate. You will automatically be registered with ASET when you enrol and they will send your Certificate direct to you on successful completion of the course. If your tutor does not deem that your assignments have met the standard required for an ASET Award you will be provided with a STT Certificate of Completion.
8. YOUR GUARANTEE
i. You have the full course on 15 day trial when you enrol. If you return it to our Manchester office within 15 days of receipt, at your expense, any money you have paid will be returned in full. This period will only be extended by request in advance.
This Guarantee is Your Safeguard of A Fair Deal From STT