Terms and Conditions for Writing Courses with double guarantee.
1. The STT Promise. For the fees quoted STT will supply the full course and all the services described in the prospectus.
2. Instalment Payments. You agree to let us automatically deduct your instalments from your credit card when they become due. If there is any danger that payment will be refused please write to us. We will treat all deserving cases as sympathetically as possible and do our best to adjust your payments to your circumstances.
3. Copyright. STT is protected by copyright. You agree not to copy, reproduce or broadcast the course or part of the course.
4. Two Years To Complete Your Course. This agreement lasts for two years. If you wish to extend your studies beyond two years, an extra charge will be made for administration and the supply of revised course material.
5. Ownership of Course Materials. The course materials become your property on receipt by you subject to the full payment of your fees.
6. STT Rights. STT reserves the right to refuse to accept any applications for Enrolment. We also reserve the right to discontinue tuition for any student who (in our opinion) does not have sufficient aptitude to complete the course. In such cases all fees paid will be refunded on return of the course materials.
7. Your Pledge. You agree to follow your tutor's advice; to study conscientiously in order to give it a fair chance to help you.
8. Your Certificate of Competence. We will award you a Certificate of Competence as soon as you have earned your course fees from writing which you have sold.
9. Your Certificate of Completion. We will award your Certificate of Completion when you finish your course
10. YOUR NO-RISK DOUBLE GUARANTEE
i. You have the full course on 15 day trial when you enrol. If you return it to our Manchester office within 15 days of receipt, at your expense, any money you have paid will be returned in full. This period will only be extended by request in advance.
ii. We will pay you £10 for every written assignment which is not properly corrected by your tutor. Failing agreement between us we both agree to accept independent arbitration as binding.
This Guarantee is Your Safeguard of a Fair Deal from STT
Back to the top